Steele Design – Graphic designer in Matlock, Derbyshire.
Professional Graphic and Web Design services in Matlock, Derbyshire.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and receive a no obligation quote.
Need some crisp new stationery for your business or require some leaflets to advertise your business? We offer a complete design and print service for marketing material your clients will come back to time and time again!
Here is an idea of the services we offer.
- Business Cards
- Direct Mail
- Print Advertising
Vibrant advertising material to promote your business and communicate with customers. From a promotional leaflet to magazine adverts we can make your business, brand and product stand out!
If what you want is not listed, just let us know what you require.
- Promo Gifts
Branding & Logos
Essential for your business, let us create you a logo and brand identity to be proud of!
Create a strong professional identity for your business or organisation. We offer a full branding package with versatile logo’s for use with a multitude of applications, from letterheads and business cards to workwear and vehicle liveries. We provide style sheets, guidelines and hard copies of the finished article.
Need a professional logo for your business card and letterhead? – Give us a call!
Need a full branding package including multiple logo’s, colour scheme, font packages and brand guidelines? – We are at your service!
Custom Clothing & Merchandise
Custom Printed clothing to promote your brand, business or event. We specialise in printed cotton based apparel, from classic and corporate to bold and bright, let us produce professional and unique clothing for your business.
• Custom Branded Goods
• Promotional Merchandise
• Product for Retail
• Wearable Advertising
• Clothing Consultancy
We have no minimums, printed apparel is available as single items or bulk orders.
With over 10 years experience in the clothing industry we can deliver the best printed garments for your brand!
• Expert Sourcing and Supply
• Experience with all common printing techniques
• Apparel tags, branding and packaging
• Performance, Organic, Fairwear and Fairtrade stock available
• European Supply Network
• Apparel specific retail solutions and E-Commerce
Web & Digital Design
We offer great looking websites for businesses, brands, artists and sole traders.
- Responsive web design – Sites designed to look great on any device including phones and tablets. Fully compliant with Google’s mobile guidelines.
- Customer Site Access – Update your site content yourself! Quickly and easily change prices, write news articles and update pages all through the customer content management system. (We are here if you require an update or something more complicated! Low cost billing at 30 minute segments.)
- Web Hosting – Low cost hosting packages through our partner hosting provider. Either billed through us or directly to yourself for complete control of your site.
- Domain names – We offer advice into the best domain names for your business, what you need to get started or protect your business I.P. We know the best providers, can find available names and even source taken ones.
- E-Commerce Solutions – Sell online with a range of options for all business sizes and product types. We can advise on the best solutions to sell your products worldwide.
- P2P & Merchant E-Commerce Solutions – Integrated solutions to sell products through providers such as ETSY, DaWanda, Folksy and Big Cartel.
- In-Built SEO – Sites optimised for search engines.
- In-Built Analytics – Sites linked with Google Analytics for viewing data on your visitors, where they are viewing from, how they got to your site and what they spent most time looking at.
- Marketing Emails – Glorious looking emails sent to your mailing list of customers. Analytics data included through the provider Mail Chimp.
- Online advertising – Campaigns to suit your budget with Google Adwords.
- Photography – Websites need great photo’s and we offer photography of your products and business to give the best possible overview of your brand.
- Integration – Integrate (where applicable) your site with a range of online business services such as Google Business Listings, Trip Advisor and Yell.
- Social Media – Link with existing social media accounts or create new accounts to promote your brand and business.
- Offline advertising – promote your website with printed media and advertising material all designed in line with your site and brand.